Classic deviled eggs, perfect for holiday gatherings and summer picnic potlucks! Delicious deviled eggs are a must-have.
Easter and the spring season usually bring about egg recipes and egg-painting fun with the kids, so don’t forget this classic egg dish! There are many ways to make it, but the best way is the classic way, and it’s one that you won’t easily forget!
So you are looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer or side dish this season, deviled eggs are by far the best choice. This is a nice, quick recipe that is easy to make and tastes great. Not only these look good on a dinner table, but they are also packed with nutrition.
Eggs are the ultimate appetizer to serve, and here’s why:
- They’re budget-friendly. Eggs are the least expensive source of high-quality protein. Protein is really important in a balanced diet. It gives us energy and allows us to focus on our work.
- The egg whites are a great source of selenium, vitamin D, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, zinc, and copper. That’s a lot of nutrition!
What do I need to make this recipe?
Eggs are probably good to start with. They make up this whole recipe!
Garlic boosts your immune system with all of the antioxidants it has.
Fresh dill is rich in vitamin A and vitamin C.
Along with those ingredients, you will need mayonnaise and salt.
Simple Deviled Eggs with a Recipe Video
- cutting board
- garlic press
- Serving plate
- hand mixer
- Piping bag with a tip
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp dill, chopped
- Boil eggs by placing the eggs in a pot and filling it up with cold water, covering the eggs by an inch. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain the water, then add cold water to the eggs and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice along the middle.
- Pop out the yolks of all the egg halves into a small bowl.
- To the bowl with yolks add minced garlic, mayonnaise, and a pinch of salt.
- Mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Fill the empty egg whites with mixture.
- Sprinkle dill on top and enjoy!