Arugula Pear and Hazelnut Salad with Fresh Goat Cheese Drizzled with Easy Dressing
This Arugula, Pear, and Hazelnut Salad is anything but boring. The flavors of this salad are tasty, crunchy, juicy, sweet, and tangy. It’s a great recipe to add this autumn season.
A whole load of nutrition, vitamins, and minerals are packed in this pear salad on a bed of arugula. You will get benefits for your bones, heart, and immune system. There’s a whole load of nutrients in just one salad!
Do you like to explore with your ingredient options? There’s no other way to get new and fun recipes than to explore! I like salads that incorporate fruits, and this arugula pear salad is no exception. The sweet flavors of pear perfectly complement the arugula.
Table of Contents
Why is arugula so good for you?
Arugula is great because it’s great for bone health support (calcium), can help reduce bloating, and adds minerals that are essential fo your nerve function and heart (potassium). Arugula also contains vitamins C, K, and A which maintain a healthy immune system and support overall health (antioxidant). It’s one of the best choices to add to your salad during the cold and flu season.
What do I need to make this salad?
Arugula give syour body calcium potassium, and folate.
Pears promote gut health and support heart health.
Hazelnuts contain fiber and help to lower cholesterol.
Goat cheese fills you with protein and phosphorus.
Of course, a salad isn’t complete without dressing.
This simple dressing recipe can be used for all your fall favorite salads. It combines white wine vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
If you enjoyed this salad, you’ll love these recipes:
This Homemade Crunchy Muesli with Fruit and Yogurt is ideal for breakfast.
You can whip up a 20 Minute Grilled Zucchini Salad with Corn and Cheese for a potluck or a family BBQ!
Arugula and Pear Salad with Fresh Goat Cheese and an Easy Dressing
- salad bowl
- mixing spoon
- 5-6 cups arugula leaves
- 2 pears, sliced into ¼" bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup hazelnuts, chopped (raw or roasted & salted)
- ¼-½ cup fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt, and black pepper, then set aside.2 Tbsp white wine vinegar, ½ tsp salt, ¼ cup olive oil, ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Add arugula leaves, pears, and hazelnuts to a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss well.5-6 cups arugula leaves, 2 pears,, ½ cup hazelnuts,
- Top with goat cheese and serve.