This healthy frozen yogurt bark topped with fresh berries made with simple ingredients is one
of the most refreshing, vibrant, delicious desserts and a must-have summer treat!
Table of Contents
The perfect alternative to ice cream
This frozen Greek yogurt bark is the perfect way to switch up your dessert from ice cream and try a healthy dessert with a great pop of color on those hot summer days. If you have a sweet tooth like me, you can enjoy grabbing squares of healthy frozen yogurt bark all afternoon without feeling guilty. The whole family will enjoy this frozen treat which can be made in just 5 minutes using just 5 simple ingredients.
Even kids can make this super simple healthy snack with Greek yogurt, maple syrup, fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, and walnuts. The only hard part is waiting for it to set in the refrigerator which takes about 4 hours. So you might want to make it at night so you can have it ready the following day. The next time you’re looking for a delicious treat to serve on Memorial Day, on the 4th of July, or on a regular summer day, this yogurt bark with its vibrant combo colors from the fresh berries is a great option.
Plain Greek Yogurt is thick, rich, and sets the foundation. Use a yogurt that you like.
Maple syrup sweetens up Greek yogurt.
Fresh blueberries don’t leave these out.
Fresh strawberries make a great addition to this yogurt bark recipe. They are also in season for summer and making this treat perfect for Forth of July and Memorial day.
Walnuts add a great crunch, you can substitute to pecans or almonds.
Find the full printable recipe with specific measurements below.
How to Make Healthy Frozen Yogurt Bark
Line parchment paper
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Flavor the yogurt
In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt and maple syrup until well combined.
Transfer mixture to the baking sheet
Pour the Greek yogurt mixture onto the lined baking sheets, and spread it evenly with a
Decorate with fresh fruits
On a cutting board, chop the fresh berries into small pieces the scatter them on top,
pressing them gently into the yogurt mixture.
Garnish with nuts
Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of the yogurt mixture for the added crunch and yummy
Freeze and serve!
Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until the yogurt is fully
Break or cut the yogurt bark into pieces using a pizza cutter or sharp knife then enjoy
this delicious treat!
- You can use a little honey to replace maple syrup as a sweetener.
- It’s best to use fresh berries so that you can slice them into smaller pieces more easily.
- Make sure you line the surface of your baking sheets with parchment paper so that the yogurt treat is easy to remove when it freezes.
- To make a vegan yogurt bark, use plain dairy-free yogurt and maple syrup instead of Greek yogurt.
How to store this Yogurt treat
- You can store the pieces of your frozen yogurt bark in an airtight container or freezer-safe container for up to 3 months in the freezer. Make sure the pieces are separated with parchment paper.
- When you’re ready to eat it after storing it, let it sit for 3-5 minutes then you can enjoy your healthy snack.
If you’d like to try different fruits, you can use mango, raspberries, or kiwi.
While Plain Greek Yogurt is the best for this recipe, you can use regular plain yogurt if that’s all you have and low-fat yogurt to cut back on the fat content.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
Try fresh berries with cheesecake in this No-Bake Berry Cheesecake in Glasses recipe.
The Lemon Yogurt Layer Cake with Easy Lemon Buttercream is sweet and creamy for lemon dessert lovers.
The crispy and delicious Homemade Peach Cobbler can be served with ice cream on a hot day.
More Breakfast Yogurt Recipes
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
If you tried this Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries or any other recipe on my website, please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you enjoyed it in the📝 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries and Walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp walnuts finely chopped
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt and maple syrup until well combined.2 1/2 cups Greek yogurt, 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the lined pan and spread it evenly.
- Spread sliced strawberries and blueberries, pressing them gently into the yogurt.1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.1 Tbsp walnuts
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until the yogurt is fully frozen.
- Break or cut the yogurt bark into pieces and enjoy!
- Don’t use frozen fruit.
- Substitute to other fruit if you like.
- Use your favorite type of Yogurt.
- If you don’t like walnuts, use pecans or almonds.