Simple and Easy Roasted Zucchini Bites with Cheese
Cheesy Roasted Zucchini Bites are so easy to make! One of the best ways to enjoy zucchini!
Going to the farmer’s market, I love to pick out produce from local farmers and see all of the stalls overflowing with freshness! Zucchini is one of the veggies that I get from there, and going to the farmer’s market gets me excited to make fresh and healthy recipes like this one!
It’s still zucchini season, so you should be enjoying this green summer squash. You may ask why, so I’ll just explain. Zucchini is low in fat and sodium, it is a great source for fiber, protein and vitamin A, C and B6. Are you feeling tired or just no energy to do anything? Zucchini has healthy benefits that can help you feel like yourself again. This Roasted Tuscan Zucchini recipe is a great and fast way to incorporate zucchini into your diet.
Table of Contents
Small Ingredients in Roasted Zucchini Bites matter too!
For example, garlic is good for boosting your immune system and eating when you’re sick! And black pepper contains weight loss and antibacterial benefits.
What do I need to make this recipe?
Zucchini contains many antioxidants and supports your digestive system.
Garlic helps to lower blood pressure and supports stronger bones.
Tuscan cheese contains protein and calcium.
Along with those ingredients, you will need:
- black pepper
- olive oil
Other great recipes to put together at home:
You can learn how to bake Whole Wheat Bread right at home!
The Best Kid Friendly Zucchini Spread is perfect for the whole family to dip a chip in!
Zucchini Fries Baked with Tuscan Cheese
- garlic press
- 2 zucchinis, sliced into wedges
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Tuscan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice the zucchinis into wedges.2 zucchinis,
- In a bowl, combine garlic, salt, ground black pepper, and extra virgin olive oil.2 clove garlic,, 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp ground black pepper, 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Toss sliced zucchini in oil mixture, then arrange on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded or grated the Tuscan cheese.½ cup Tuscan cheese,
- Roast zucchini on middle rack for 15 minutes, then broil for 4 minutes.