Easy Buffalo Cauliflower with a Homemade Dipping Sauce
Buffalo cauliflower is a tasty appetizer of cauliflower coated Buffalo Sauce and dipped in a homemade yogurt sauce.
I’m here to introduce you to a recipe that can replace your buffalo chicken wings. Yup, this cauliflower recipe is worthy of being the new buffalo recipe. In addition to that, it also comes with a finger-licking dipping sauce! If you don’t know already, easy-to-put-together recipes are my favorite and this one only includes the simple steps of cutting, mixing and baking. Bonus points and benefits come with this appetizer because of its guilt free. If I haven’t sold you on it yet, a list of health benefits follow…
- Cauliflower focuses on maintaining a healthy digestive system. The fiber and other compounds help regulate the gut’s bacterial growth and benefit the digestive system.
- Eating spicy foods lowers the risk of a heart attack and stroke. To gain this benefit, choose hot buffalo sauce over mild.
- Because of the low amount of calories and high fiber and volume, cauliflower promotes weight loss!
- Studies prove that cauliflower contains sulforaphane which plays a role in protecting the venerable tissues of the retinal area from stress. By preserving your eye health, cauliflower can prevent blindness, cataracts and muscular degeneration.
Cauliflower is amazing in these soups:
I like to make this Simple One Pot Cauliflower Soup with Cheese when my family is sick. It has minimal dishes and maximum nutrition!
This Creamy Cauliflower And Vegetable Soup is the perfect comfort food, packed with flavor!
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup buffalo sauce, regular, mild, or hot: your choice
Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ Tbsp dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut all of the cauliflower florets into a bowl.1 head cauliflower,
- Mix florets with extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 pinch salt
- Place mixed ingredients on to an oven sheet and into the oven for 25 minutes.
For the No-Guilt Dipping Sauce:
- While cauliflower is in the oven, make the No-Guilt Dipping Sauce by mixing together plain Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and chopped fresh dill.1 Tbsp lemon juice, ½ cup Greek yogurt, ½ Tbsp dill,
- After you take cauliflower out of the oven, mix it right away with buffalo sauce.½ cup buffalo sauce,
- Enjoy a guilt-free, spicy appetizer with a delicious sauce!