Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are the ultimate healthy take on your favorite game-day appetizer! Enjoy cauliflower coated with finger-licking buffalo sauce served alongside a healthy homemade Greek yogurt sauce for dipping!
Table of Contents
Why I Love This Recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
I’m here to introduce you to a recipe that can replace your buffalo chicken wing! That’s right – Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are that good! This recipe is also a two-for-one deal because it comes with a yummy dipping sauce that’s so good you’ll want to drink it!
If you don’t already know, easy and simple recipes are my favorite, and this one is no different. These cauliflower wings only require the simple steps of cutting, mixing, and baking.
Bonus points come with this appetizer because of the health benefits! If I haven’t sold you on it yet, take a look at this list…
Health Benefits of Cauliflower Wings
- Cauliflower maintains a healthy digestive system. The fiber and other compounds help regulate the gut’s bacterial growth and benefit your digestion.
- Eating spicy foods lowers the risk of heart attack and stroke. To cash in on this benefit, choose hot buffalo sauce over mild.
- Because of the low amount of calories, and high fiber and volume, cauliflower can promote weight loss!
- Studies prove that cauliflower contains sulforaphane, which plays a role in protecting the venerable tissues of the retinal area from stress. By preserving your eye health, cauliflower can prevent blindness, cataracts, and muscular degeneration.
Key Ingredients for Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with Dipping Sauce
- Cauliflower: One head, chopped into bite-sized pieces. Around the size of “wings.”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt: Sea salt
- Buffalo Sauce: Regular, mild, or hot. Your choice!
- Greek Yogurt
- Lemon Juice: freshly squeezed
- Dill: Chopped
Find the full printable recipe with specific measurements below.
How to Make Cauliflower Wings and Dip
Step 1: Preheat
Preheat your oven to 350F.
Step 2: Prep Cauliflower
Cut all of the cauliflower florets and put them in a bowl. Mix the cauliflower florets with extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt until it’s all evenly coated.
Step 3: Bake
Place the mixed ingredients on an oven sheet covered with parchment paper (to reduce clean-up!) and bake it in the oven for 25 minutes.
Step 4: Make Dip
While the cauliflower is in the oven, make your no-guilt dipping sauce by mixing together plain Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and fresh dill.
Step 5: Add Buffalo Sauce to Cauliflower
Take the cauliflower out of the oven and mix it right away with the buffalo sauce of your choice.
Step 6: Enjoy!
Enjoy your guilt-free buffalo cauliflower wings with your yummy dipping sauce!
Of course! You can swap the Greek yogurt dipping sauce for something like homemade ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Believe it or not, they do! The texture is quite similar since there’s a crunch from baking them, and the flavors are all there. The taste of cauliflower is mild enough that it really complements the buffalo sauce and allows it to stand out. Plus, add in the dipping sauce and you have the whole experience of wings right there!
There are so many ways you can use cauliflower, but I want to call out that cauliflower is especially delicious in soups! I like to make this Simple One Pot Cauliflower Soup with Cheese when my family is sick. It has minimal dishes and maximum nutrition! This Simple One Pot Cauliflower Soup with Cheese is the perfect comfort food, packed with flavor!
More Cauliflower Recipes to Try
- Healthy Fried Cauliflower Rice with Veggies is an easy go-to healthy dinner for your busy weeknights.
- Try this comforting and Easy Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry for delicious curry spices and sweet notes of coconut cream!
Other Tasty Cauliflower Ingredient Recipes to Make
If you tried this Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with Greek Yogurt Dip or any other recipe on my website, please leave a 🌟 star rating and leave your 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup buffalo sauce, regular, mild, or hot: your choice
Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ Tbsp dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F
Cut all of the cauliflower florets into a bowl.1 head cauliflower,
Mix florets with extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 pinch salt
Place mixed ingredients on to an oven sheet and into the oven for 25 minutes.
For the No-Guilt Dipping Sauce:
While cauliflower is in the oven, make the No-Guilt Dipping Sauce by mixing together plain Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and chopped fresh dill.1 Tbsp lemon juice, ½ cup Greek yogurt, ½ Tbsp dill,
After you take cauliflower out of the oven, mix it right away with buffalo sauce.½ cup buffalo sauce,
- Enjoy a guilt-free, spicy appetizer with a delicious sauce!
- Use less of the buffalo sauce if you don’t like it too hot.