Fall in love with autumn flavors all in one glass of this Apple Banana Smoothie with Cinnamon! It’s easy to blend and healthy for your body.
Combining fresh apples with frozen banana and delicious apple pie spices turns into the creamiest smoothie ever! With the addition of Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and almond milk, the flavors of this smoothie makes the perfect glass to enjoy at the start of fall.
This easy breakfast smoothie is one of my favorite breakfast smoothie ideas! You can make a smoothie bowl from it, adding some granola and more chopped fruits on top. There are unlimited options for this tasty and nutritious smoothie.
Table of Contents
Fresh apples: Choose firm and crisp apples, such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp, for the best texture and flavor.
Frozen banana: Banana is a great source of potassium. I recommend you peel and slice a ripe banana before freezing for easier blending.
Peanut butter: You can use creamy or crunchy peanut butter, depending on your preference. It adds a delicious touch of nutty flavor throughout the smoothie.
Almond milk (or any other milk): Use your preferred type of milk for the base of the smoothie.
Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt is a great source of protein and helps to make this smoothie nice and creamy.
Apple pie spice (cinnamon nutmeg, allspice, cardamom, and ginger): This blend of warm and aromatic spices adds depth and complexity to the smoothie with those perfect fall flavors!
Find the full printable recipe with specific measurements below.
How to make Apple Banana Smoothie with Cinnamon
Step 1: Prepare apples
Peel the apples and remove the seeds. Slice the apples into pieces.
Step 2: Combine ingredients
In a blender, along with the apples, combine the frozen banana, peanut butter, almond milk, Greek yogurt, and apple pie spices.
Step 3: Blend
Blend until smooth. If your blender has a smoothie setting, this would be the best option. Enjoy!
- If you’d like to make a thicker and creamier smoothie, you can freeze the apples or add some ice.
- Sprinkle extra cinnamon or apple pie spice on top of the smoothie for a pretty and delicious garnish.
- If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add a drizzle of honey or maple syrup to the ingredients before blending.
- To make the smoothie more filling and satisfying, add a scoop of your favorite protein powder.
While frozen bananas help to give the smoothie a thicker and creamier consistency, you can use fresh bananas if that’s all you have on hand. Just keep in mind that the smoothie may be slightly thinner and less creamy.
Yes, you can use any type of nut butter you like in this recipe. Try almond butter or cashew butter for a different flavor profile.
Honey crisp apples or gala apples make this smoothie sweet, but if you like a more sour taste, go ahead and use granny smith apples.
Here are more of my favorite healthy smoothie recipes:
This Healthy Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie that is a great breakfast option.
A Banana Bread Protein Smoothie to enjoy any day!
More Tasty Apple Ingredient Recipes To Try
If you tried this Apple Banana Smoothie with Cinnamon or any other recipe on my website, please leave a 🌟 star rating and leave your 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Apple Banana Smoothie with Cinnamon
- 2 apples
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup almond milk or any other milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ⅓ tsp apple pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cardamom, ginger)
- Peel two apples and remove the seeds. Slice the apples into pieces.2 apples
- In a blender, along with the apples, put the banana, peanut butter, almond milk, Greek yogurt, and apple pie spice.2 apples, 1 large frozen banana, 2 Tbsp peanut butter, 1 cup almond milk, ½ cup Greek yogurt, ⅓ tsp apple pie spice
- Blend until smooth. If your blender has a smoothie setting, this would be the best option.