Get ready to elevate your breakfast game with these delicious and nutritious Tropical Chia Pudding Fruit Cups! Take a journey with the amazing flavors of chia, mango, and pineapple.
Chia pudding is an easy breakfast to make, no matter your kitchen skill level. These tropical fruit ups with chia pudding are a great version of a classic breakfast favorite. Made with a blend of juicy pineapple, sweet honey, coconut milk, and nutrient-rich baby spinach, these tasty treats are sure to be a hit.
You don’t have to limit them to just a breakfast option. Think outside the breakfast cup: these chia pudding fruit cups can be enjoyed as a healthy snack or even as a dessert!
Table of Contents
Pineapple: You will just need a half.
Honey: is a natural sweetener that adds a touch of sweetness, you can also substitute to agave.
Coconut Milk: A creamy and flavorful alternative to dairy milk, coconut milk is rich in healthy fats, Use the one of the can.
Baby Spinach: Baby spinach adds a fresh and healthy twist to these chia pudding fruit cups. You can also use regular spinach if you can’t find the baby spinach.
Salt: Just a pinch of salt is all you need to bring out the natural flavors of the other ingredients in these tropical chia pudding cups.
Chia Seeds: These tiny seeds are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and other beneficial nutrients that can help support heart health, improve digestion, and boost energy levels.
Mango: this sweet and juicy tropical fruit adds a delicious burst of flavor to these chia pudding fruit cups. Can’t have tropical cups without some tropical fruit! Use any mango that is ripe.
Find the full printable recipe with specific measurements below.
How to make Tropical Chia Pudding Fruit Cups:
Add pineapple, honey, coconut milk, spinach, and salt to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Add chia seeds to a quart-sized mason jar then pour the blended fruit mixture on top. Mix well with a spoon.
Place a lid on the jar and shake it well until the seeds are evenly distributed. Allow the jar to sit in the refrigerator for several hours until thick.
Serve layered with chopped mango on top. If you like, you can add shredded coconut!
- For a creamier texture, you can use full-fat coconut milk rather than light coconut milk.
- If you prefer a sweeter taste, feel free to add a bit more honey to the blended mixture.
Yes, you can definitely use frozen pineapple instead of fresh if that is what you have on hand. Just be sure to thaw it out before blending it with the other ingredients.
These fruit cups will keep for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator, so you can easily make a batch ahead of time and enjoy them throughout the week.
Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer, such as almond milk, cashew milk, or soy milk, for example. The flavor and nutrition facts will change depending on the milk you use.
Here are some more delicious sweets to make at home:
Drunken Cherry Chocolate Cake is loaded with chocolate and cherries for the ultimate chocolate cake.
Classic Eclair Recipe with Cream and Chocolate Glaze are soft and airy, filled with an amazing cream!
Other Tasty Mango Ingredient Recipes
If you tried this Tropical Chia Pudding Fruit Cup or any other recipe on my website, please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you enjoyed it in the📝 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Tropical Chia Pudding Fruit Cups
- 1½ cups pineapple, fresh or defrosted from frozen
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 small pinch salt
- 5 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 cups mango chopped
- Add all ingredients except chia seeds and mango to a blender and blend until smooth.1½ cups pineapple,, 2 Tbsp honey, 2 cups baby spinach, 1 small pinch salt, 1 can coconut milk
- Add 5 Tablespoons of chia seeds to a quart-sized mason jar then pour blended fruit mixture on top. Mix well with a spoon.5 Tbsp chia seeds
- Place a lid on the jar and shake it well until seeds are evenly distributed then allow the jar to sit in the refrigerator for several hours until thick.
- Serve layered with chopped mango and shredded coconut if desired.1-2 cups mango
- The flavor and nutrition facts will change depending on the milk you use.
- Use the coconut milk from the can, with the cream.