4 Ingredient Gluten-Free White Chocolate Rice Puffs
- Large bowl
- parchment paper
- Ice cream scoop
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 2½ cups almonds, slivered, toasted
- 4 cups white chocolate, melted
- 10 oz crispy rice cereal
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips, melted, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On a double boiler, melt 4 cups white chocolate chips.
- Toast 2 ½ cups silvered almonds for 3-5 minutes in the oven.
- Add the crispy rice cereal, 2 cups sunflower seeds and 2 ½ cups toasted slivered almonds to a large bowl.
- When the white chocolate has melted, pour it into the large bowl with all the ingredients. Mix it fast and well together.
- Prepare parchment paper on a cutting board or baking sheet.
- With an ice cream spoon, scoop one spoon-full onto the parchment paper as if scooping cookies. The clusters do not need to be perfect circles.
- Leave out on the counter or transfer to the fridge for the clusters to cool.
- Optional step: melt ⅓ cup chocolate chips and drizzle over the clusters for nice presentation.