Roasted Potato and Kale Salad with a Dijon Vinaigrette
Perfect Roasted Potatoes with Vegetables tossed with a Dijon Vinaigrette! Potatoes, cauliflower, and kale with a delicious dijon vinaigrette blend makes a great go-to side dish to compliment just about anything.
Table of Contents
Roasted Potatoes with Fresh Rosemary, Cauliflower and Kale
If you haven’t tried roasted veggies, you are missing out. It is such a quick and healthy way to get a great side dish that is not only easy to make but also delicious. Unlike simply roasting a cauliflower salad, this recipe combines great superfoods together, and with a flavorful Dijon vinaigrette, you will surely love this recipe!
Also, roasted veggies are the best way to convert a veggie-hater. Raw cauliflower versus roasted cauliflower: these are almost two entirely different vegetables to me because they taste so different. The same goes with kale!
JUST HOW SIMPLE IS IT TO MAKE THIS ROASTED CAULIFLOWER, KALE, AND POTATO SALAD?
Start off by gathering the ingredients you need for this recipe:
- Baby potatoes
- Cauliflower florets
- Fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
For the Dijon Vinaigrette you will need:
- Olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
Here are some more great recipes to try out at home:
Quick and Easy Marinated Tomatoes are a delicious and addicting side dish.
An Easy Kid-Friendly Baked Chicken and Cheese Roulade is a family favorite in our home.
Simple Roasted Potato and Kale Salad with Cauliflower and an Easy Dijon Vinaigrette
- parchment paper
- garlic press
- small bowl
- Large bowl
- 2 lb baby potatoes, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, greens removed and minced, makes 2-3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups kale, or winter greens, chopped. You can use chard, kale, etc.)
Easy Dijon Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized cubes and place them into a large bowl with the cauliflower, rosemary, olive oil, and salt. Toss to combine.2 lb baby potatoes,, 2 cups cauliflower florets, 3 sprigs fresh rosemary,, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp sea salt
- Evenly arrange the veggies on the pan. Roast them in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cauliflower starts to brown
- While vegetables are roasting, prepare the dressing. To do so, simply combine olive oil, garlic cloves, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, sea salt, and ground black pepper.¼ cup olive oil, 2 medium cloves garlic,, 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard, 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, ¼ tsp sea salt, 1 pinch ground black pepper
- When 40 minutes are up, put roasted cauliflower and potatoes into a large bowl and add the finely chopped greens. Toss everything together until the greens begin to wilt.3 cups kale,
- Add dressing and stir to coat.
- Serve topped with extra rosemary if desired, and salt and pepper to taste.