The perfect classy side dish is made up of roasted veggies and has the perfect blend of spices and toppings. Doesn’t that sound familiar? Probably because I’m talking about this delicious roasted asparagus dish!
When making this asparagus, you should be extra careful since it’s extra addicting. You might want to make more since it’ll disappear quick! Along with the flavor, asparagus is filled with vitamins A, C, and K.
To make a full meal, I like to use this asparagus appetizer in a dinner with Roasted Cornish Hens Stuffed with Vegetables, Simple Homemade Buttery Mashed Potatoes, and a Simple and Easy Olivier Salad as a side. Finally, this Gluten Free Plum Cake is perfectly moist and soft and makes the best dessert.
What do I need to make this recipe?
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- parmesan cheese
How to make an easy and Simple Roasted Asparagus Appetizer
Easy and Simple Roasted Asparagus Appetizer
- 1 bunch asparagus, washed
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt, or salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Wash the asparagus and dry it with a paper towel.
- Break off the ends by holding the end of asparagus and snapping it wherever it snaps.
- Lay out asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and rub them until every asparagus is well coated in oil. Then sprinkle with 1 teaspoon garlic salt.
- Bake asparagus at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes until tender. Do not exceed ten minutes unless your asparagus is really thick, in that case you can add couple more minutes. You don’t want your asparagus mushy; it should be soft but still a little crunchy.
- In ten minutes, take it out of the oven, transfer asparagus on a serving plate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Delicious!