Peach and Brie Puff Pastry Tarts
Fresh, sweet peaches and creamy brie cheese combine in soft and tasty puff pastry tarts to make a dessert you’ll never forget!
Table of Contents
The show stopping cheese that we all know and love has made an appearance in this recipe!
What cheese has 4 letters and is unforgettably delicious? It makes the perfect cheese combo with so many different options. Sweet savory, it does it all. And what is it? Brie, of course! These peach brie tarts are yet another perfect recipe that highlights the perfect balance that brie brings to all kinds of flavors. You’ll love biting into these tarts!
Sweet fruit and cheese. Oh, what a tasty combination!
Charcuterie boards changed meals for sure, with little brie bites and fresh basil that perfectly complement each other, as well as small bowls of cranberry sauce, assorted meats, and other cheeses. The perfect appetizer board has endless combinations, and I like to spice up my charcuterie boards with something a bit more special: an already-put-together combo of fruits and cheeses in a flaky puff pastry pocket. A puff pastry sheet with brie and peach slices is so easy to prepare and put together, then just bake and lay them out!
Yes. It is completely safe to eat the rind of Brie cheese.
Keep the leftovers in a cover container.
Go to the search of allweeat.com and type in peach you will find a variety of recipes.
Let’s talk ingredients. What will we need for some peach and brie puff pastry tarts?
Puff pastry for the base, of course. You will need 2 sheets of buttery puff pastry.
Brie cheese with it’s earthy flavors is perfect. You’ll need a 6 ounce round of brie.
Fresh thyme adds its flavorful citrus tones to the slices of brie for an ultimate combination.
Fresh peaches add a sweet touch to these tarts. Don’t forget to use ripe peaches.
Egg is for the egg wash portion of this recipe. It’ll be brushed over the tarts before they are baked.
Honey is for that drizzle of honey that goes on top when serving! This tart recipe isn’t complete without the sweet honey.
I hope you loved this delicious appetizer! Here are some more easy recipes you’ll love:
Russian Sweet Cheese Filling Buns (Vatrushka Buns)
Easy Cherry Danish with Sweet Cream Cheese
The Best Easy Peach Mousse Cake
Peach Brie Pastry Tarts
- Baking tray
- parchment paper
- 2 sheets puff pastry, defrosted at room temperature for 40 minutes
- 6 oz brie cheese
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced into wedges
- 1 egg
- honey, for serving
- Thaw the puff pastry and cut into 8 squares.2 sheets puff pastry,
- Wash the peaches, remove the pit, and cut into ¼ inch slices.2 peaches,
- Slice brie into thin strips.6 oz brie cheese
- Top each piece of puff pastry with brie and sprinkle with fresh thyme.2 sheets puff pastry,, 2 tsp fresh thyme, 6 oz brie cheese
- Place sliced peaches on top.2 peaches,
- Fold the edgs of the pastry inward and brush with beaten egg.1 egg
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Eat warm with honey and some more fresh thyme.honey,, 2 tsp fresh thyme
My husband’s favorite for breakfast is also so easy to make!
My mom used to make something very similar to this using raspberries and blackberries. We never thought to try it with peaches! So good! Great for a weekend breakfast.