The Quick No Bake Perfect Cherry Cheesecake Pie is one of my favorite easy dessert recipes that is sure to be a classic crowd-pleaser. The sweet and simple is light and refreshing making it a perfect dessert for the summer months.
I think cheesecakes are the ultimate dessert. Maybe the ultimate food. It is absolutely perfect in every way. It blends delicious flavors, beautifully. It is a stunner when it comes to looks. It makes your house smell ah-mazing. And your stomach, so happy.
It comes in so many different flavors. They all seem to taste great, don’t they? Cherry cheesecake has got to be one of my favorite cheesecake recipes of all time. Excuse me while I wipe away my drool.
But here’s the thing. Sometimes, you just don’t have the time to bake an entire cheesecake. Right? And you’d rather not splurge on a ready-made cheesecake. Because the good ones cost $$$. So how do you get your cheesecake fix? You make the no-bake version!
I know what you’re thinking….
But Marina, that’s an abomination!
Oh, but it won’t taste anything like a real cheesecake!
It’s not a cheesecake if it isn’t baked!
Listen, I love the classic springform pan cheesecake just as much as the next. But sometimes those cravings strike. And I’d rather wait an hour to devour it than 5. This No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie is the perfect solution when you want something sweet but don’t want to turn on the oven. It comes together quickly and has become one of my favorite desserts.
Smooth and sweet with a fluffy texture this No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Dessert can be topped with your favorite flavor of pie filling. Cherry always wins in our house.
The perfect way to enjoy this great recipe is with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. Next time a cheesecake craving strikes, make yourself this no-bake version. I promise it won’t disappoint!
What you’ll love about the No Bake cheesecake recipe?
- The perfect recipe for a gathering: This classic dessert is great for a party. Make as much, or as little as you need for special occasions, picnics, or family gatherings.
- It’s kid-friendly: Even little hands enjoy the No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie. I’ve noticed that little ones sometimes have a tough time getting through the texture of a classic cheesecake.
- It’s an easy recipe: This recipe is a fool-proof recipe. Classic cheesecake can be a tricky business. But it’s really hard to mess up a no-bake cheesecake!
- It looks spectacular: That light and creamy filling and sweet cherry topping take this recipe to the next level in terms of looks and taste too.
- Simple ingredients are used: But you still get that amazing cheesecake flavor.
Key Ingredients for the No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
- Cream cheese: Softened cream cheese is the perfect way to get that smooth texture in the creamy cheesecake filling.
- Whipping cream: Heavy whipping cream adds texture and holds the structure of the cream cheese filling.
- Powdered sugar: Adds sweetness and blends beautifully with other ingredients
- Pie filling: I use 1 can of cherry pie filling but any of your favorite pie filling will do.
- Prepared pie crust: Forms the base of the cheesecake.
Find the full printable recipe with specific measurements below.
How to Make the No Bake Perfect Cherry Cheesecake Pie
Step 1: Make the cream cheese filling
- With a handheld mixer, beat together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until you have a light and fluffy texture.
Step 2: Prepare the whipping cream
- In a separate bowl, whisk or beat whipping cream until it’s thickened, fluffy, and resembling Cool Whip.
Step 3: Finish off the filling
- As soon as it forms stiff peaks, combine cream cheese and whipping cream together and mix until fully incorporated.
Step 4: Add the cream cheese mixture to the crust
- Place the prepared pie crust in a square baking dish and spread the creamy filling over the crust in an even layer.
Step 5: Add the pie filling
- On top of the cream cheese, spread the cherry filling.
Step 6: Set in the fridge then serve
- For best results, chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until fully set then slice and place in a pie plate for each person to enjoy their yummy dessert!
How to store leftover No Bake Cherry Pie
- Place leftovers covered tightly with plastic wrap or foil paper and store them in an airtight container so that the crust doesn’t get soggy. You can keep it in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- You can freeze the dessert without cherry filling. Once the pie has set in the fridge you can freeze it by wrapping it in plastic wrap, then add a layer of aluminum foil. Freeze for up to three months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before serving. Top with cherry filling before serving.
- Get your cream cheese out of the fridge to soften at least 30 minutes to an hour before you plan to use it.
- You can use low-fat or full-fat cream cheese in this delicious dessert recipe.
- To get the cream cheese to room temperature quickly, cut the cream cheese into cubes and place it on a plate for about 20 minutes or microwave it at half power in 20-second intervals.
- When cutting the cake, coat your knife with non-stick cooking spray because cheesecake can stick to your knife.
- In case you have a huge gathering, you can put the cherry in a separate serving dish so your guests add them by themselves. This is to avoid excluding guests who may not like cherry pie filling.
- Use a rubber spatula to make an even cream cheese layer.
You can leave it in the fridge for longer or even overnight. Another option is to add flavorless gelatin to the filling. This will firm up the mixture in the fridge and ensure the cheesecake holds its shape.
You can use a can of pie filling such as blueberry, apple, or peach. It would change the flavor of the cake but it’s still delicious. You can also try fresh fruits like fresh berries or fresh cherries. Another idea is to add some chocolate shavings to the top of your cherry cheesecake pie.
Enjoy these amazing cherry recipes
- Homemade Cherry Ice Pops are perfect for the warm summer days!
- I love making this 2 Ingredient Sugar Free Cherry Jam because it’s so versatile!
- The Easy Cherry Danish with Sweet Cream Cheese is sweet, flaky, creamy, and slightly tart from the cherry filling.
More Cherry Recipes to Try
If you tried this Quick No Bake Perfect Cherry Cheesecake Pie or any other recipe on my website, please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you enjoyed it in the📝 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Quick No Bake Perfect Cherry Cheesecake Pie
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 500 mL whipping cream
- ¾ cups powdered sugar
- 21 oz pie filling, cherry
- 1 pie crust, prepared
With a hand mixer, beat together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar.8 oz cream cheese,, ¾ cups powdered sugar
In a separate bowl, whisk or beat whipping cream.500 mL whipping cream
As soon as it forms stiff peaks, combine cream cheese and whipping cream together.
Spread the cream over the crust.1 pie crust,
On top of the cream cheese, spread the cherry pie filling.21 oz pie filling,
- For best results, refrigerate for at least 1 hour then slice and enjoy!
- You can leave the prepared crust as it is or transfer it to a pie plate for a nicer presentation.
- The cherry pie filling can be substituted with other toppings such as chocolate or fresh raspberries.
- Make sure to take the cream cheese out ahead of time, for it to soften, this way there will be no clumps when mixing.