Blueberry Cheese Cake for Breakfast
- hand mixer
- Spatula set
- 1 lb farmer's cheese or ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp cream of wheat, semolina
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- Turn oven on to 350F.
- Add all ingredients together, except for blueberries. (2 Tablespoons of sour cream, 2 Tablespoons of cream of wheat, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 large eggs, 3 Tablespoons of sugar, and 1 pound of farmers' cheese).
- Beat together with a mixer until well blended (about 3 minutes).
- Fold in 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Butter an oven-safe tart or pie dish and put the mix in the dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let it cool down 10 minutes.
- You’re ready to have a delicious and healthy blueberry breakfast casserole!