Just three Ingredients for the Ultimate Immune Boosting Juice are:
Carrots– these contain vitamin A and potassium
Ginger root– reduces pain and inflammation, provides relief for heartburns, aids digestion, and helps the body fight viruses.
Apples– have antioxidants, fiber, and keep the cholesterol level good.
How to Make a Carrot, Apple, and Ginger Juice
Peel ginger and cut carrots and apples into large chunks (small enough to fit in your juicer).
Run the carrots, apples, and ginger through a juicer. Alternatively, you can cut everything into smaller pieces and blend along with 1-2 cups of water in a high-speed blender, then strain through a nut bag.
This is the perfect breakfast drink or an afternoon boost.
The Ultimate Easy Carrot Apple Ginger Juice
- 8-10 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium granny smith apples, sliced
- 2 inch-piece ginger, peeled
- Peel ginger. Slice carrots and apples large enough to fit into your juicer.
- Run carrots, apples and ginger through the juicer.