Looking to dress up your usual avocado salad? Try adding sun dried tomatoes. Why should you? Because a whole cup of sun dried tomatoes is just 139 calories, 7 grams of fiber, and 8 grams of protein. This avocado spinach salad will fill you up,keep your bones healthy, and your heart pumping. Overall, yourhealth will be in better shape. Sun dried tomatoes are also a great source of antioxidants. Also, they’re a good amount of vitamin C ( 23%) and sixteen percent of vitamin A, which is essential for vision.
Easy Sun Dried Tomato and Avocado Salad over Spinach
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, in olive oil
- ½ avocado, chopped
- ¼ cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup baby spinach
- sea salt
- ½ tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil, from sun dried tomatoes
- Cut up 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes. Toss with 1/2 chopped avocado, chopped 1/4 cucumber, and 1/2 cup baby spinach.
- Drizzle ingredients with 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.