How to Make Melon Salad
Making a melon salad takes very little time and not much effort. You’ll first need to either cube the melons or I use a small ice cream scoop.
Once you’ve got the melons cut, whisk together honey, water, mint and lemon juice together in a bowl. Add in the melon and stir until the melon is evenly coated in the honey mixture. You can easily double this recipe for a larger crowd, and this fruit salad will keep well outside in the shade.
Sugar Free Summer Melon Salad with Honey and Lemon
- ½ cantaloupe, seeds removed & cubed
- ½ watermelon, cubed
- ½ honeydew, seeds removed & cubed
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Dice melons.
- Whisk together honey, mint, and lemon juice together. Toss gently with melons.
- Enjoy this delicious salad fresh!