Stuffed eggs are a perfect side dish, everyone loves these stuffed eggs. I’ve tried many different stuffed egg recipes, but this one is still my favorite. What I like about this recipe is, that it doesn’t use many different ingredients and is very easy to make. Great for any occasion and always a hit!
Table of Contents
I present to you: the most perfect side dish ever!
Stuffed eggs are literal perfection. They have no carbs, pure protein, they’re loaded with garlic, are super easy to make (and take like no time at all!) Low effort and very simple, these stuffed eggs are the lightest appetizer or side dish.
So why haven’t you made them yet? Most of these ingredients are on-hand at home and pair well with any meal. Also, they can be made ahead of time and brought to a potluck or group dinner.
Eggs are rich in protein and vitamin B2, as well as selenium, which protects your body from the damage done by free radicals. Dill protects against heart disease while garlic helps to lower blood pressure.
What do I need to make this recipe?
- garlic cloves
Looking for more protein-filled recipes? Here are some more recommendations:
You can make this Quick and Easy Beef Chili Recipe for a rich and filling lunch.
Having a great breakfast is easy with with this Sweet Protein Breakfast Cottage Cheese and Fruit Bowl!
Quick and Easy Creamy Stuffed Eggs with Dill
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- ½ cup dill, chopped, fresh or frozen
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- First thing you’ll need to do is to hard boil the eggs. (Put them in a small pot, pour in cold water, close the lid, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.)6 eggs,, ½ cup dill,
- When the eggs are cooked, place them in cold water to cool down, then take shell off and cut in half lengthwise.
- Gently remove egg yolks into a plate or small bowl.
- Mash the yolks and add minced garlic, chopped dill, mayo, and salt.½ cup dill,, 2-3 cloves garlic,, 1 Tbsp mayonnaise, 1 pinch salt,
- Mix until you have a smooth mixture.
- With a spoon or a small Ziploc bag (just cut off the tip to fill the eggs,) then place the mixture back into egg white halves.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!