A pudding recipe is probably not something that you expected me to post, but when it’s this good and easy, pudding will be featured here for sure. Have you ever tried pudding made from avocado? Since avocado tastes simply buttery, it’s the perfect base for pudding.
Now I don’t know how or even if you normally make pudding, but this one only takes a couple of minutes and has simple ingredients on hand. That’s right, you can make this even today with what you have at home. What more reason do you need?
Avocados are heart-healthy and can lower cholesterol. They reduce inflammation and give you vitamin E, vitamin K, and vitamin C.
So easy to make! With just 5 Main Ingredients
Yup! As I started typing up this post, I checked if I had all the ingredients to make it again tomorrow morning, and I do! You probably have these 5 ingredients too, go check!
All you need is:
Maple syrup for natural sweetness
Unsweetened cocoa– chocolate!
Vanilla extract-for flavor
Coconut milk -you can also use any milk you like, coconut is just a dairy free version that I like to use.
How to make a So Good & Creamy 2-Step Chocolate Avocado Pudding
So Good and Creamy 2 Step Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- food processor
- measuring spoons
- 2 medium/large sized ripe avocados
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao, or cocoa powder
- ½ cup maple syrup, add more if you like it sweeter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut milk, or alternative milk of choice
- ⅛ tsp sea salt, or regular salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Add extra milk 1 tablespoon at a time if need to create a smooth texture.
- Add extra maple syrup if you want a sweeter pudding.
- Top with your favorite non-dairy whipping cream or a dab of coconut yogurt and some shaved chocolate if desired.