So what about this roasted butternut squash? With the leaves all changing color, this orange color of squash makes a great addition to any meal this time of year.
Why You Should Eat Butternut Squash?
- This orange-colored squash is filled with a lot of vitamin A (eye care)
- It’s an excellent source of fiber (optimize the digestive process, bloating, and constipation)
- Rich in minerals, such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, and calcium (can help with the strength and durability of your bones)
- A high level of vitamin C is found in butternut squash (boost your immune system).
This butternut squash recipe is vegan, as well as being nut, dairy, and gluten free. That makes it a great option for so many different lifestyles! The orange color brings the table to life and makes it just a great choice to serve in the fall. Also, it has the most simple collective of ingredients. Spices, oil, and butternut squash: that’s it! The garlic boosts your immune system and the butternut squash is filled with all of the benefits listed above.
What will I need to make this delicious Butternut Squash Recipe?
- butternut squash
- extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper
How to make Simple and Roasted Butternut Squash
Simple and Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded, & cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss butternut squash with garlic, olive oil, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Roast butternut squash for 30 minutes.