If you’re looking for a game-night snack, do yourself a favor and skip the store-bought chips and dips. Most of those creamy dips are made mostly from mayo to give them body. They’re usually high in sodium, expensive, and can’t feed a crowd (unless, you know, you buy at least 5 cans).
This Roasted Red Pepper And White Bean Dip Is:
- Ready in less than 20 minutes
- Full of bold and bright flavors
- Irresistibly creamy and full of body
- Healthy and wholesome
- A good source of protein
- The perfect accomplice to pita chips, tortilla chips, and even raw vegetables
We ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF in our house. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy this is to make. All you need are a few ingredients and some basic kitchen gadgets.
Here’s What Goes Inside:
Roasted Red Peppers. You can buy these from the store if you’d like. But I will say, there’s nothing quite like red peppers you roast at home. They are absolutely flavorful! It’s easy to do at home too! Red peppers are a great source of Vitamin A and are full of fiber.
Cannellini Beans. The unsung hero of this recipe. These white beans give the dip body and structure. They add loads of protein in. And they aren’t overpowering at all. In fact, you’ll get the flavors of the roasted red peppers, the garlic, and cheese that you taste. Plus, these beans are quite inexpensive. So go ahead and make a big batch.
Garlic. Seriously, what’s a dip without this powerhouse of flavor?
Parsley And Basil. These green herbs bring a fresh, earthy flavor to the dip.
Olive Oil. To smoothen out the dip and make it extra creamy. It also adds some good ole’ healthy fat.
Lemon Juice. Lemon juice really brightens this dip up!
Parmesan Cheese. Everything’s better when it’s cheesy. Especially this dip.
Salt And Pepper.
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip
Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip
- 2 cups roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 29 oz cannellini beans
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a food processor fitted with an S blade and process until smooth.
- Serve with cut-up vegetables, crackers, or toasted pita bread.