I remember when I first discovered sheet pan recipes. I was absolutely blown away. Recipes coming together in the oven in one pan? All I have to do is throw everything on it and wait? That sounded too good to be true. But sheet pan meals have changed my life. That is not an exaggeration.
Today I’m sharing one of my favorite breakfast sheet pan recipes. It could also double as an appetizer or even side dish. Honestly, you could eat this at any time of the day, really. Add in eggs and it makes a well-rounded savory breakfast!
Roasted Little Potatoes With Vegetables And Bacon.
Yes, it tastes as good as it sounds! Scramble up some eggs, add a slice of toast, and you’ve got the ultimate weekend breakfast that came together without much effort. Or dishes. It’s really a win-win.
Tips For This Recipe:
- If you want to take this recipe up a notch, season with Trader Joe’s seasoning. Their 21 salute seasoning is absolutely amazing in this recipe. If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s nearby, you can use any vegetable seasoning mix.
- Add/Omit the vegetables you like and dislike. I’ve used broccoli, red bell peppers, and red onions to go with the potatoes. But feel free to add more! Zucchini, mushrooms, and asparagus all would be delicious.
- Make sure you give everything a nice little toss halfway into the baking!
Whether you decide to make this recipe in the morning or at night for dinner, you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
What do I need to make this recipe?
Little potatoes contain folate and B vitamins.
Red bell pepper are low in calories but high in vitamins such as vitamin C and A.
Broccoli is filled with vitamins like vitamin K, E, and A.
Red onion contains quercetin, which is an antioxidant that fights inflammation.
Turkey bacon is a good source of B vitamins and zinc.
Along with those ingredients, you will need:
- Trader Joe’s seasoning
- extra virgin olive oil
How to make Roasted Little Potatoes with Vegetables and Bacon
Roasted Little Potatoes with Vegetables and Bacon
- 1½ lbs little potatoes, sliced in half
- 1 red bell pepper, hcopped
- ½ head broccoli, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 4 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Trader Joe's seasoning
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Slice each little potato in half and add to an oven safe casserole dish.
- Cut 1/2 broccoli, add to potatoes.
- Slice or chop 1/2 red onion, 1 red bell pepper, and 4 slices of turkey bacon; add all to potatoes.
- Mix all with 1 Tablespoon seasoning, 1 Tablespoon salt, and 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Roast uncovered on middle rack for 40 minutes. Give a good toss halfway through roasting, then enjoy warm!