This dish is Keto friendly if you are into that sort of thing. Toss some asparagus on a baking sheet, add some cheese with a mixture of garlic and cilantro, and you’re practically good to go! Not everyone likes cilantro, so you can easily substitute it for parsley.
Perfect for a dinner appetizer or a side, asparagus naturally makes any meal feel like it’s five star. I love how it also benefits your body with vitamins C, K, and A. Along with that, they also have antioxidants.
With just a quick toss, bake, and sprinkle, there’s really no stress to cooking asparagus. They easily pop in and out of the oven and always make presentation of dishes an absolute breeze.
There are just a few ingredients to make the best cheesy asparagus:
Asparagus is filled with vitamins A and K.
Garlic boosts your immune system and
Cilantro can help prevent food poisoning.
Cheddar cheese is rich in calcium and iron.
Along with these ingredients, you will need olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
How to Make Easy Roasted Asparagus with Cheese and Herbs
Easy Roasted Asparagus with Cheese and Herbs
- garlic press
- baking sheet
- cutting board
- mixing bowl
- 1 lb asparagus, one bunch, woody ends removed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Arrange asparagus on a baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper, and cilantro. Pour over the asparagus and give a little toss to evenly coat each spear.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Enjoy this goodness immediately!