Tuna has some good benefits. It provides your body with essential omega-3 fatty acids, selenium (vital for metabolism and thyroid function), and proteins. Avocado, a very nutritious fruit, provide you with your daily serving of vitamin K and potassium. Meanwhile, green onions fill you up with fiber and folic acid.
Quick Tuna Salad with Avocado Dressing in a Wrap
- 13 oz can tuna, in spring water
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 leaves napa cabbage, romaine works too
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 avocado, peeled & pitted
- 1 lemon, just the juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Place tuna with water into a bowl. Mix with chopped green onion and 1 tablespoon fresh parsley and 1/2 teaspoon salt. (Makes four cups).
- Divide tuna mix between 4 Napa cabbage leaves.
- Creamy Avocado Dressing: In a blender, combine the avocado oil, honey, avocado, garlic, juice from lemon, orange juice, and a pinch of salt. Puree until smooth. (Makes one cup.)
- Drizzle avocado dressing on salad.