Here are more delicious recipes to add to your meal plan with this tilapia:
An easy recipe of Fish Tacos with an Easy Spicy Dipping Sauce is perfect to enjoy for any fish lover!
A bowl of Simple One Pot Chunky Fish and Vegetable Chowder makes an easy weeknight meal to enjoy with the family.
Easy recipe for Pan-Seared Tilapia
- 8 pieces tilapia, boneless
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, whisk 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon of sea salt, and 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Using clean hands, add in 8 pieces of tilapia, then mix carefully to cover each piece of tilapia with the egg mixture.
- If you have the time to have the tilapia marinated in the mixture, that would give it more flavor. However, if you are in a hurry not letting it stand for long will taste great too.
- Heat up 4 Tablespoons olive oil in a pan.
- On a flat plate add 1 cup of flour. Cover each piece of tilapia in flour before adding to the pan.
- Sear each piece, flipping over so both sides of tilapia are a golden brown color. This will be quick.
- Tilapia will be moist and soft. It’s ready to enjoy!