One-Pot Chicken, Bean, and Kale Soup
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 lb chicken sausage
- 1 can diced tomatoes, organic
- 4 cups chicken broth, organic, low sodium
- 2 stems kale, chopped
- 1 can navy beans, organic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium sized pot melt 1 Tablespoon of unsalted butter. Add in 1 pound chicken sausage meat, break meat while sautéing, until no longer raw.
- Add in 4 cups of organic chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add in 1 can of organic diced tomatoes.
- Chop kale leaves from 2 stems, add to the pot. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain water from 1 can of organic navy beans, add to the pot.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Bring all to a boil.