It doesn’t have to be summer to enjoy berries. In this smoothie, I use frozen berries. As a child, we used to go and pick berries from the fields and freeze them, and then use them when berries are not in season, like for a smoothie or jam.
You can add one type of berry or a variety of berries for this smoothie.
In addition to berries, to make this berry smoothie oh so healthy and filling. Also, add in milk and yogurt (dairy-free option if you want), honey, a pinch of sea salt, hemp seeds, and a superfood green kale (great way to sneak in some greens).
How to make a Creamy Triple Berry Smoothie
How to Make a Creamy Triple Berry Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen berry mix, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries
- 2 cups milk, of your choice
- 1 cup yogurt, of your choice
- 2-3 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup green kale, chopped
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.