How to get crispy roasted potatoes? These potatoes crisp up in the oven while they’re baking. After you wash and dry the raw potatoes, make sure they’re completely dry before you bake them. These crispy potatoes can turn out perfectly even the first time to make a delicious side dish.
What protein goes well with roasted potatoes? These oven-roasted potatoes work well as a side dish to several different main dish options. Pan-Seared Halibut in Butter Garlic Sauce and Easy Salsa makes a good option with the salsa addition. The dinner table will be complete with this Celery and Apple Salad with Almonds and Dates.
How to season roasted potatoes? These potatoes have the delicious flavor of garlic, sea salt, black pepper, and turmeric. Most of these spices are simple ingredients that can be found in grocery stores or your pantry.
How to reheat roasted potatoes? The best way to reheat this easy side dish is to heat them up in the microwave or in the oven. You can bake them for 10 minutes at 350F for best results. You can store the leftover roasted potatoes in an airtight container in the fridge. They keep for 3-4 days.
The Best Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Herbs
- 4-5 medium potatoes, chopped into wedges
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- ½ tsp turmeric spice
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and paper-towel dry your potatoes. Cut them in half, lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 equally sized wedges.
- Place the potatoes into a large bowl and mix with the rest of the ingredients until each piece is evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and place the potato wedges on the paper. Space them evenly so that they cook evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and crusty. Serve while hot.