Easy Healthy Cabbage Cilantro Slaw Recipe
- cutting board
- ½ medium cabbage, thinly sliced on a mandolin, in a food processor, or by hand
- 4 red radishes, cut in half & sliced thinly
- 2 cups cilantro leaves, packed in the cups, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- ⅓ cup avocado oil, or olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¾-1 tsp salt
- bell peppers, yellow, orange, or red, thinly sliced, optional ingredient
- Place sliced cabbage and radishes in a bowl and. mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive or avocado oil, mustard, maple syrup and salt.
- Add cilantro and dressing to cabbage. Toss well for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with extra cilantro, more salt or maple syrup to taste and thinly sliced red peppers (optional).