This is a super easy Cabbage Cilantro Slaw recipe. It’s a fresh and light side dish for the holiday table. Or, you can add it into a burger or a taco.
Easy breezy healthy cabbage cilantro slaw is so light and nice to add as a side dish to literally any meal. If you’re a huge fan of tacos, this slaw can be added not only into the taco, but also enjoyed on the side, too! It’s so easy to make a slaw at home so you know what is going into your food and into your body!
I love how it’s easy to incorporate coleslaw anywhere. Veggies in your taco? Slaw. A touch of greens in your burger? Slaw. Simple side dish that everyone will love? You got it: slaw! There’s no complaining when slaw is on the table.
What is in this easy slaw?
Cabbage is full of vitamin C and lowers cholesterol levels.
Radishes are rich in calcium and potassium!
Cilantro improves your sleep and protects against food poisoning.
That’s it! The dressing is simple, too:
It has limes, avocado or olive oil, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and salt.
Here are some more recipes to make with the cabbage in your fridge!
You can make a tasteful Korean Style Cabbage Salad with Easy Dressing!
Need a make-ahead recipe? This Sweet and Tangy Simple Cabbage Salad has your back!
Easy Healthy Cabbage Cilantro Slaw Recipe
- ½ medium cabbage, thinly sliced on a mandolin, in a food processor, or by hand
- 4 red radishes, cut in half & sliced thinly
- 2 cups cilantro leaves, packed in the cups, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- ⅓ cup avocado oil, or olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¾-1 tsp salt
- bell peppers, yellow, orange, or red, thinly sliced, optional ingredient
- Place sliced cabbage and radishes in a bowl and. mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive or avocado oil, mustard, maple syrup and salt.
- Add cilantro and dressing to cabbage. Toss well for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with extra cilantro, more salt or maple syrup to taste and thinly sliced red peppers (optional).