Fresh Veggies are Refreshing
With as many veggies as you like, you can make gazpacho a family and neighborhood favorite. Anyone who loves a refreshing chilly gazpacho will love this recipe! Mad with cucumber, avocado, bell peppers of any color, serrano chile, green onion, cilantro, limes, garlic, vegetable stock, and tomato juice for that wonderful slurp of flavor after all the veggies are devoured, white vinegar, sea salt, and avocado oil. Chopped jalapeno and salt & pepper are tasty garnishments on top of this treat.
Honestly, I am not a huge fan of cold soups, but during the hot summer weather, fresh summer vegetables can hydrate you and reduce the risk of heat exhaustion or worse. So why not get your water from a delicious meal that is super easy to make?
Health Benefits of this Gazpacho Recipe
With many vitamins and minerals in every single ingredient, you are really enjoying your daily nutrition. What better way to enjoy health than through amazing food? Each bite or slurp provides as many nutrients as a daily vitamin and another added benefit is lowering your blood pressure and regulating your digestion. If you add that jalapeno, you can even clear up your sinuses.
How To Make Avocado Gazpacho
Start by preparing cucumber, avocado, peppers, green onions, and cilantro. Add to a large bowl and combine well.
Add lime juice, garlic, vegetable broth, tomato juice, vinegar, avocado oil, and sea salt. Combine all ingredients well, then add salt and pepper and more lime to taste.
As you know gazpacho is a chilled soup, so chill this for an hour then top with chopped cilantro and more green onions for the extra health benefits.
Easy Chunky Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho with Jalapeno
- Soup pot
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- Large bowl
- 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 bell pepper, orange or yellow
- 1 Serrano chile, seeded & diced
- 4 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cups tomato juice
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Prepare cucumber, avocado, peppers, green onions, and cilantro. Add to a large bowl and combine well.
- Add lime juice, garlic, vegetable broth, tomato juice, vinegar, avocado oil, and sea salt. Combine all ingredients well.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper, then add more lime if desired.
- Chill for 1 hour prior to serving. Add extra salt of pepper if desired. Top with chopped cilantro and more green onions.