Home > Recipes > How to make Easy Balsamic Tomato Salad
  • Dairy Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Nut Free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

How to make Easy Balsamic Tomato Salad

This is an easy and juicy Balsamic Tomato Salad filled with vitamins and health benefits! Tomatoes could be used in a variety of recipes, but sometimes just a simple tomato salad like this one can give you the benefits of tomatoes quickly!


Benefits of tomatoes

95% of tomatoes is water, and the other 5% consists of manly carbohydrates and fiber.

Some benefits of this juicy fruit include:

  • vitamin C boosts the immune system
  • potassium helps lower blood pressure
  • vitamin K supports healthy bones
  • Folic acid promotes healthy hair, nails, and skin

Fresh tomatoes are also low in carbs, making it a great ingredient to add to almost any diet, especially if you are looking to lose or maintain your weight.

Balsamic Tomato Salad 1 667x1000

How to make balsamic tomato salad

This tomato salad is one of the easiest recipes that can be done in just a couple of minutes. You can choose to substitute dill for any other herb(s) of your choice. I like to use white balsamic vinegar in simple recipes like this one rather than dark balsamic vinegar; I find that it gives a lighter taste to the salad.

Balsamic Tomato Salad 2 659x1000

I love making a balsamic dressing for these salads, too:

This Quinoa and Fruit Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette has just 5 main ingredients!

The Best Simple Balsamic Chicken Blackberry Salad has a deep, rich glaze that adds such intense flavor!


How to make Easy Balsamic Tomato Salad

This is an easy and juicy Balsamic Tomato Salad filled with vitamins and health benefits!
No ratings yet
Rate Print Save Pin
Course: Appetizer, Salad, Side Dish, Snack
Cuisine: American
Allergy: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Total Time: 20 minutes
Calories: 74kcal



  • 1 lb grape tomatoes halved
  • ¼ tsp ground black pepper
  • 1 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • ½ tsp salt, more to taste if needed
  • ¼ tsp fresh dill, chopped


  • Combine together all ingredients.
    1 lb grape tomatoes, 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, ¼ tsp fresh dill,, 1 Tbsp olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste, then enjoy!
    ½ tsp salt,, ¼ tsp ground black pepper


Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 397mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1261IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @allweeat_com or tag #allweeat!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recipe Rating