Dairy Free Healthy Protein Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie – thick, sweet with fresh mint, and full of protein and nutrition.
It may look like an a McDonald’s seasonal Shamrock Shake, but it’s far from it. This Mint Chocolate Smoothie is made with real fresh mint, dark chocolate (which boosts energy!), and protein. Then, it’s sweetened with honey. Add spinach for iron, spirulina powder (great for overall health), banana (potassium), and non-dairy milk (your favorite milk). Finally, there’s vanilla (for flavor), and peppermint (keep those headaches away).
Table of Contents
How to Make a Dairy-free and Super Healthy Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add honey if more sweetness is desired and more peppermint if you’d like more mint flavor.
Tip: If you want chocolate chunks in your smoothie blend everything except for chocolate first then pulse in chopped chocolate.
Skip the long drive-thru and get your chocolate mint drink at home. This smoothie creamy, sweet, and filling smoothie is great for Breakfast, Dessert, or Both!
Here are more of my favorite healthy smoothie recipes:
This Easy Vanilla Chai and Chia Seed Smoothie with Spices that is a great breakfast option.
A Summer Protein Smoothie Bowl with Simple Toppings to enjoy until fall.
Diary Free Healthy Protein Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- measuring spoons
- 2 cups coconut milk, or other milk of choice
- ¾ cup plain yogurt, or non-dairy yogurt for vegan options
- 1½ frozen bananas, sliced into pieces
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 small handful fresh mint leaves, optional
- ⅛-¼ tsp peppermint extract
- ½ – 1 tsp spirulina powder, or other greens powder
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp honey, optional
- ¼ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add honey if more sweetness is desired and more peppermint if you’d like more mint flavor.2 cups coconut milk,, ¾ cup plain yogurt,, 1½ frozen bananas,, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1 small handful fresh mint leaves,, ⅛-¼ tsp peppermint extract, ½ – 1 tsp spirulina powder,, 3 cups baby spinach leaves, 1 Tbsp honey,, ¼ cup dark chocolate,, 2 cups ice cubes
- If you want chocolate chunks in your smoothie, blend everything except for chocolate first then pulse in chopped chocolate.