Creamy Quick and Easy Crab Salad with Just 4 Ingredients
- 1 lb king crab, chopped
- 4 large eggs, diced
- 3 stems scallions, chopped
- Boil 4 large eggs, then let them cool down.
- Take meat out of the crab legs, and chop it up.
- After 4 large eggs are cooled down, chop them up also. I like to dice everything into mini cubes, that way everything looks the same and it makes it look nice.
- Combine the eggs, scallions and crab.
- When you are ready to eat the salad, add 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise, mixing it all together. Enjoy!