The perfect dessert is combined with refreshing fruit and natural sugar. Satisfy your cravings without the guilt and with this combination of fruit salad.
Health Benefits of Citrus Avocado Salad
It’s beginning to look a lot like summer, and this citrus avocado salad is the perfect treat to get you ready for the warmer days to come. It’s both low-calorie and light, but with satisfying flavors.
Grapefruit, avocado, and pineapple are beneficial for someone who is watching their weight. Grapefruit is also good because it clears up the skin. Eating avocado and pineapple is important because avocado helps control the appetite while pineapple boosts energy!
How to Make a Citrus Avocado Salad with Easy Raspberry Vinaigrette
Citrus and Avocado Salad with Easy Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, & cubed
- 1 grapefruit, peeled & cubed
- 1 mango, peeled & cubed
- ½ pineapple, peeled & cubed
- 5-6 leaves fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp honey
- Combine fruit into a bowl.
- Whisk together raspberry balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, water, salt and honey. Gently toss with fruit.
- Garnish with fresh mint.