This easy recipe for celery juice with cucumber, ginger, and lemon is all you need to recharge from the weekend and get ready for the week ahead. Full of vitamins, minerals, low calorie, and great detox from all the eating out.
Check out these tasty recipes with the benefits of carrots:
A Vegan and Dairy Free Ginger and Carrot Soup is an amazing dish.
You can make Simple Roasted Carrots with Sage Side Dish right at home!
Easy Recipe for Celery Juice with Cucumber Ginger and Lemon
- 5-6 stalks celery
- 1 cucumber, cut into spears
- 1 lemon, peeled & cut in half
- 1 inch piece ginger, peeled
- Prepare all ingredients prior to juicing.5-6 stalks celery, 1 cucumber,, 1 lemon,
- Process all ingredients in a juicer or prepare with blender method (below).
- Roughly chop celery and peel the lemon and cut into small pieces.5-6 stalks celery, 1 lemon,, water
- Mince peeled ginger.1 inch piece ginger,
- Add all ingredients to a blender along with ½ cup of water (or enough to allow ingredients to blend).
- Blend all ingredients until smooth then strain the juice out using a nut milk bag or cheesecloth.