Buffalo Cauliflower with a Simple Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Buffalo cauliflower is the perfect guilt-free appetizer! The spice of buffalo and the creamy yogurt dip will give you all of the flavors of wings, without the wings.
Game day, appetizers, and cauliflower fans: these three components get along very, very well. Game day is always filled with appetizers and cauliflower fans always find a way to make one, or even many of these snacks cauliflower-based. I’m in the same boat as you guys! That’s how this buffalo cauliflower came about.
Cauliflower commonly takes over lots of dishes. No, really. Cauliflower mashed potatoes, cauliflower pasta, cauliflower crust pizza (a personal favorite!), cauliflower rice, I could go on all day. Why not let cauliflower take over your appetizer table, too? It is beneficial and super nutritious.
This simple Yogurt Dipping Sauce perfectly complements the buffalo flavors in the cauliflower. Smooth, cold, and creamy, it balances the palate and gives you the full spicy-cold experience that not only is delicious, but is guilt-free, too!
Table of Contents
What will we need to make this recipe?
- extra virgin olive oil
- lemon juice
- Greek yogurt
- buffalo sauce (regular, mild, or hot: your choice)
Cauliflower is such a versatile veggie! Here are some more cauliflower recipes to enjoy:
Roasted Cauliflower Steak with Pesto Sauce is a great dinner option.
Gluten-Free Cauliflower Crust Pizza is super easy to learn how to make!
Buffalo Cauliflower with and Simple Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup buffalo sauce, regular, mild, or hot: your choice
- 3 stalks celery
- ½ Tbsp chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut off all the florets of the cauliflower into a bowl.1 head cauliflower,
- Mix florets with extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.1 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 pinch salt
- Place mixed ingredients onto an oven sheet and into the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is in the oven, make the no-guilt dipping sauce.
- Mix together plain Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and chopped fresh chives1 Tbsp lemon juice, ½ cup Greek yogurt, ½ Tbsp chives,
- After you take cauliflower out of the oven, mix with buffalo sauce.½ cup buffalo sauce,
- Wash and cut celery and to enjoy with the buffalo cauliflower.3 stalks celery
- Enjoy a guilt-free spicy appetizer.