Quick and Homemade Avocado Dip with Citrus Flavors (Guacamole)
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- Combine diced onion, mashed avocado, chopped tomatoes, and chopped cilantro.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder (add more if you like your food spicier) and add 1/2 tsp sea salt.
- Cut 1 lime in half and squeeze the juice out of both halves into the bowl.
- Mix all together and serve.